TRAINEE MANAGERS JHB NORTH X2
Are you in retail? Needing a traineeship to take you further? The successful applicant will need to be able to work within a team and have lots of drive
The primary focus of the Store Manager position would be to maintain top standards in all areas of responsibility:- customer service, the achievement of sales targets and quality standards on the sales floor, shrinkage and cost control, day-to-day store administration, stock image, visual merchandising, the pro-active management, people management, motivation and training and development of your team members
Qualifications Matric or equivalent
* Be energetic and a self starter
* 3 years retail experience which includes at least one year in a management position
Outstanding merchandise management, stock and cost control skills
* A focus on customer service * The capacity to maintain high store standards
* A Proven ability to influence and lead a team * You will have a keen development orientation in that you will be inspired to develop yourself and fellow team members
* Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal) and competence in a second official language would be a definite advantage * Matric or equivalent
* Further qualifications related to retail / business will be an advantage.
The successful applicant will need to be able to work within a team and have lots of drive. She/he will need to be able to work to deadlines, and to effectively deal with numerous and complex issues and priorities, so sound judgement, decision making and time management skills are very important. The ability to manage merchandise effectively will also be a critical attribute.