Throughout multi month agoFull–time Tiger Brands: Graduate Trainee Program 2021 Organization: Tiger Brands
Area: Johannesburg Occupation Type: Full-Time
Expected set of responsibilities
The Tiger Brands Trainee Program is a two year quickened improvement program which expects to enroll four year certification/Btech graduates who exhibit the possibility to arrive at senior administrative roles in the association. Students across different orders are chosen and taken through an organized consolidated learning program which means to set them up for parts inside the association.
What Are We Looking For?
• Successful applicants in the program ought to want to fabricate a profession with a main FMCG organization.
• Would have a sound scholarly record at an authorize foundation and as of late have finished their 3 or long term tertiary capability.
• Management Trainees more likely than not showed the potential for high accomplishment and development all through their capability.
• Must be a South African resident
• Must have a pertinent Bachelors’ certificate
• Leadership and group working capacities
• Must have shown the potential for high accomplishment and advancement all through their capability
• have not worked all day (over 1 year, excluding work environment experience) in their field of study
• Recent alumni from a tertiary foundation
• Below the age of 25
Should be in any of the accompanying Fields of study:
• Engineering BSc/BEng Degree (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial and Electrical)
• Supply Chain: BCom Degree (Logistics, Supply Chain)
• Human Resources: BCom degree (Human Resources, Industrial Psychology)
• Corporate Affairs: Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Economics, Enterprise Development, Communication, Strategic Communication, Journalism)
• Marketing: Bachelor’s Degree (Majoring in Marketing)
• Customer: BCom Degree in Business or related fields (Entrepreneurship, Economics, Business Management and so forth)
• Africa: Business Management, Economics, Enterprise Development, Entrepreneurship, Sales and Marketing