Number of recruits for this job
Full Job Description
Irene Homes is a non-benefit association who looks to choose a General Worker (Male) to take up different difficult work and supporting errands inside the association.
Beginning date: 1 March 2021
– Must be a S A Citizen;
– Minimum capability: Grade 12;
– Must have actual strength and endurance and the capacity to lift substantial burdens;
– Must be healthy;
– Must have a substantial driver’s permit and trust in driving;
– Must show development, respectability and great relational abilities;
– Must have at any rate 3 years experience in performing undertakings identifying with general work;
– Must have the option to comprehend, talk and write in English;
– Must have the option to work in a group;
– Must be eager to work under the direction of a Manager;
– No Criminal record and possessing a Police Clearance Certificate;
– Must have the option to work adaptable hours;
– Must not be more established than 45.
The accompanying suggestions will be a bit of leeway:
– A Public Drivers Permit;
– Knowledge of general fixes (painting, and so on) And information on dealing with power instruments and materials, (for example, saws and penetrates);
– General involvement with upkeep as a steady undertaking.
Occupation obligations incorporate, yet are not restricted to:
– Handling and shipping materials and hardware;
– Cleaning up worksites from garbage and gather rubbish;
– Do general cleaning of structures (washing windows, cleaning latrines, workplaces and different structures, compartments, vehicles, and so forth);
– Receive conveyances of merchandise;
– Do on-and off-site assortments and conveyances.
Application date: Apply before 15 February 2021
If you don’t mind send Curriculum Vitae and contactable reference to
Application Deadline: 2021/02/15
Anticipated Start Date: 2021/03/01
Occupation Types: Full-time, Permanent