Traveler RAIL AGENCY OF SOUTH AFRICA (PRASA)
Inner AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
Occupation TITLE: Property Administrator
Pay GROUP: C2
Office: Real Estate Asset Management (REAM) REFERENCE: R&S/NGR-REAM/21
Mission: To offer managerial help capacity to the Leasing Consultants and the property supervisory group in the district by actualizing powerful regulatory, secretarial cycles, frameworks and methods all together for the group to accomplish the departmental destinations.
• Administer leases regarding new rents, reestablishment, excursions and revisions.
• Resolve inward review questions.
• Take steps to maintain a strategic distance from oversights and exercises that lead to review discoveries.
• Compile and require minutes of the territorial departmental gatherings.
• Create or change property unit data.
• Give contribution to month to month the executives reports and in reviews.
• Support colleagues and give client assistance where essential.
• Assist in creating plans demonstrating rented premises – GIS.
• Capture leases, accumulate entries and encourage group commitment.
• Assist acknowledge control for receipt handling.
• Assist with logging of the Facilities Management related calls and subsequent meet-ups.
• Management of Lease Filling System.
• Knowledge of rent understanding and organization, Relevant enactments, Policies and Procedures, Knowledge of safe keeping records, SAP framework, Manhattan and Basic bookkeeping.
• Communication abilities, Computer education, Reconciliation abilities, Attention to Detail, Logical reasoning, Report composing abilities, Interpersonal abilities, Administrative Skills, Conflict the executives abilities, Coordination abilities, Negotiation abilities, Planning and Organizing abilities.
• Pro-dynamic, Honesty, Able to look after secrecy, Able to fulfill time constraints, Able to work autonomously, Professional, Responsible, Disciplined, Supportive, Credible, Honest, Pro-dynamic, Result orientated, Deadlines orientated, Punctual, Customer center, Accurate, Systematic, Solution driven, Creative and Innovative, Analytical, Attention to detail, Cultural affectability, Awareness of outer climate, Quality arranged, Results driven and Team Player.
• Grade 12
• National Diploma in Real Estate/Degree in Property Management or related capability
• 2 years’ involvement with a property organization climate.
• Driver’s permit
• Computer Literacy
Shutting Date: 30 February 2021
Kindly note that the position will be in accordance with the organization Employment Equity plan. Should you not hear anything in a quarter of a year from the end date, kindly consider your application ineffective.
Kindly apply by presenting your CV along with a guaranteed (not over 3 months) duplicate of ID, permit and endorsements to: NGR.RECRUITMENT@PRASA.COM
NB: Clearly show the reference number on the application (PLEASE NOTE THAT INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE DISCARDED)
According to PRASA Employment Equity Plan, this position is reserved as follows:
Male: African, Indian, Colored, White
Female: African, Indian, Colored, White