Occupation Title: Manager: Process, Quality, Testing and SLA Monitoring (L5/6) Postbank – Bloemfontein
Reports to: Head of Operations
Oversee and arrange connections pointed toward smoothing out Postbank’s operational approaches, systems and cycles among Postbank and SAPO to accomplish anticipated conveyance principles. Guarantee testing of all product discharges on various frameworks and quality improvement intercessions.
• Identify, create, suggest and execute progressing business improvement recommendations on all cycles and frameworks.
• Evaluate review discoveries/results and decide purposes behind the result/results or discoveries and execute remedial measures (arrangements, methods and cycles).
ALSO APPLY Airport: Learnerships for Unemployed Youth
• Implement and backing successful operational cycle, methodology and frameworks suitable controls to guarantee consistence with all significant enactment, for example, FICA, FIAS and so on
• Revise methods, reports and so forth occasionally to recognize shrouded hazards or non-similarity issues.
• Develop and oversee SLAs, strategies, practices, frameworks and individuals to persistently screen and improve administration conveyance execution.
• Enhance current administrations, offer some incentive added administrations, limit expenses and meet business objectives.
• Interact at Senior Management level to convey uncommon client contact/administration, assemble and reinforce client associations with SAPO’s BU’s.
• To give a viable methods for spreading best practices and assess the viability of items.
• Ensure viable client acknowledgment testing, everything being equal, and conveyance as per business prerequisites and the compelling execution thereof.
• Development and regulating the sending of control frameworks/reports to forestall or manage infringement of legitimate rules and inside arrangements.
• To quantify adherence to principles, systems and philosophies among Postbank and SAPO operational Branches and guaranteeing punishments imposed by SLA arrangement and ceaselessly help and exhort on the right strategies when performing Postbank exchanges.
• Plan and facilitate the execution of new items/administrations toward the front and backend frameworks.
• Execution of value improvement mediations by distinguishing reasons for non-conformance and create counteraction measures.
• Perform quality checks to guarantee income assurance, for example affirm right exacting of expenses, changes and interest.
• Make contributions to the advancement of preparing material and intercessions/arrangements and methodology.
• Compile the executives reports, for example, month to month Manco report.
• Liaise with Postbank Managers and other BU’s on operational issue.
• Ensure proficient administration of capacity/assets as per the specifications of the PFMA, misrepresentation avoidance and danger the executives standards, enactment, arrangements, organization strategies, practices, systems and guidelines.
• Grade 12 (Matric)
• Bachelor’s Degree/Advanced Diploma (NQF Level 7) identified with Banking or Business Administration.
• Minimum of 5 years material involvement with a Banking climate or Public Entity (Government Department/SOE/Parastatal) (5 years ought to be in a Supervisory level in an important climate).
Information and comprehension of:
• top to bottom information on the business’ norms and guidelines
• Development of SLA’s
• Performance frameworks
• Excellent information on revealing strategies and record keeping
• Sound information on programming advancement, client acknowledgment testing and delivery sending to creation
Dynamic, Managing intricacy, Planning and putting together, Problem settling, Negotiating abilities, Presentation and help abilities, Leadership and Networking abilities, Team building, Technology improvement, Relationship the executives – Internal and External legislative issues, Communication, Interpersonal abilities, Mentoring abilities, Motivational abilities, Ability to direct Operational Risk.
Accomplishment driven (results driven); Action situated; Attention to detail; Business direction; Professionalism; Self-guaranteed; Energetic; Self-inspired; Flexibility/Adaptability to Change; Learning capacity; Deadline driven; Problem addressing and tirelessness; Self-driven and ready to seek after a dream and targets with diligence and without management; Disciplined and honesty; Adheres to principles/measures; Coaches/Counsels/Evaluates Staff.
The South African Postbank SOC Limited is focused on the accomplishment and support of variety and value in work, particularly with respect to race, sex and inability. In consistence with the banks business value plans, first inclination will be given to up-and-comers from assigned gatherings. Correspondence will be restricted to short recorded up-and-comers as it were.
In the event that you wish to apply and meet the necessities, kindly forward your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to Tshegofatso.email@example.com.
If it’s not too much trouble, show in the headline the position you are applying for.
Position numbers: 60066631
Cost Center: 453121
In the event that you don’t get with the South African Postbank SOC Limited or its Agent inside 3 months of this commercial, if it’s not too much trouble, acknowledge that your application has been fruitless. The South African Postbank SOC Limited holds the privilege not to fill the positions or to re-publicize the situations whenever.