CITY OF JOHANNESBURG
Gathering Corporate and Shared Services: Group Human Capital Management
Opportunity BULLETIN: STC 005/2021
Extended PUBLIC WORKS Program – (EPWP)
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Health Department has the accompanying open positions until end of June 2021
The office is welcoming jobless people to apply to offer different types of assistance inside the wellbeing offices. The reasonable applicants will be needed to help with general work, line marshaling and regulatory obligations/information catch.
The subtleties are as per the following:
1) Department: Health
Branch: IPPR Health
Pay: R3 500 pm (month to month payment)
Area: Health Department offices
• Grade 10 or higher
• Ages 18 years and more established (youth liked)
• People with handicaps
• Knowledge of the City’s cycle, best practices and approaches and methods on Health and Social issues;
• Numeric and great composition and verbal relational abilities; and • Different employments of electronic gadgets, for example, sending messages, utilizing the web.
Essential Function/Key Performance:
• To clean the holding up regions, counseling rooms, workplaces, kitchens, laundries and so on
• To guarantee that all surfaces utilized for clinical techniques are cleaned/tidied properly before setting up of center method zones.
• To sort and Change ruined cloth in all counseling rooms
• Empty dustbins and guarantee that prompt environmental factors of the center are kept liberated from litter
Organization colleague/Data capturer
• Data catching/consummation of customers records and refreshing of customer’s data
• Compiling month to month measurements of customers who got to the center
• Filing of finished customer’s cards in alpha – numeric or ordered arrangement and recovery of records on solicitation from departmental faculty
• Make fundamental arrangements for administrations utilizing the arrangement strategy in different centers
• Co-ordinate requesting of writing material, center records and fundamental literature to guarantee sufficient supplies inside the facility
• Recording conversations and composing minutes of departmental gatherings and sending to explicit staff
• Welcome patients and guests
• Assist in giving data and coordinating center customers in different streams and guarantee smooth patient stream
• Screen patients in the holding up regions
• Managing, controlling lines, direct customers to proper regions of the office
• Oversee helpdesk and take care of patient enquiries
• Performing of some other obligations as assigned by administrator (applies to all duties)
Driving Competencies: Collaborative/Teamwork and Accountability. Enthusiastic insight. Savvy instinct. Work autonomously and under tension.
Center Competencies: Customer and Service Delivery Management (Batho Pele) Ethics, HR Values and CoJ Values, Integrity and Professionalism Impact and Influence and Confidentiality.
An Application letter and thorough CV; verification of home, confirmed duplicate of ID; a testimony announcing no criminal record.