Spar is Hiring a Night Shift
A position has opened up for a reasonably qualified and experienced Dispatch Manager (Nightshift) to join our dynamic group.
Answering to: Outbound Logistics Manager
Reason for THE POSITION
To guarantee the Cost powerful and Efficient Management of the outbound exercises and Full Operational capacities on the Night Shift.
Obligations and Responsibilities
• Ensure working costs are overseen as per financial plan.
• Good information on SPAR conveyance frameworks and tasks.
• Extensive information on Dispatch and Transport working methodology.
• Coordinate all inward and outer Dispatch cycles to guarantee orders are conveyed fortuitously.
• Manage day by day dumped holders with whole group.
• Complete an assortment of outbound reports lined up with BOP’s and review prerequisites.
• Drive and oversee Dispatch KPI’s (on schedule, truck usage, right invoicing, amazing burden).
• Maintain and develop astounding connection with retailers through breaking down and settling questions and grievances viably and giving fortuitous arrangements and input.
Wanted Experience and Qualification
• Matric Certificate is a pre-essential
• Minimum 3 Years Degree or Diploma in Transport and Logistics
• 5-8 Years’ past involvement with FMCG Distribution Center
• Must be PC proficient (Microsoft Office)
• Project the executives abilities
• Full comprehension of Retail Distribution Center useful regions
• Excellent time the executives abilities
• Excellent correspondence verbal and composed (English)
• Excellent hierarchical, dynamic and critical thinking abilities
• High energy level and the capacity to work under tension
• Ability to deal with a group