Mossel Bay Municipality, a business resolved to approach work, is currently aggregating a data set for General Workers/General Assistants (no current opening)
Just APPLICANTS RESIDING WITHIN THE MOSSEL BAY MUNICIPAL BOUNDARIES SHALL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SHORTLIST OF CANDIDATES
Just a single APPLICATION PER CANDIDATE
GENERAL WORKER/GENERAL ASSISTANTS
• Physically solid and beneficial to perform hard work
• Ability to work with a pick, spade and other hand gear
• Ability to load and convey weighty loads of up to 25kg
• Willing to stay at work longer than required when required
• Minimum experience of multi month
Affirmed duplicates of the accompanying archives should be connected to the application structure:
• Identity report
• Proof of scholarly (school) capability
• Proof of private location (civil record/oath)
Compensation SCALE: R106 229.40 – R124 792.32 per annum (T3)
ALSO APPLY Municipality – General Worker (x500)
– Shortlisted competitors might be oppressed and needed to go through a hypothetical and additionally viable test. Despite any portrayals in actuality, no work agreement will become effective until a composed offer has been made by the region to, and acknowledged by, the candidate.
– Applications recorded as a hard copy on the authority application structure and joined by a far reaching CV, which will be viewed as private, should be coordinated to: The Senior Manager Human Resources, P O Box 25, Mossel Bay, 6500. These conditions are obligatory and neglecting to consent will consequently prompt preclusion of the candidate.
– Application structures are accessible on the Municipal site (www.mosselbay.gov.za) or electronically accessible from the contact people referenced hereunder. Unique Certified duplicates of evidence of capabilities ought to go with the CV.
– Electronic applications might be messaged to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– For value purposes if it’s not too much trouble, show your race, s and inability status.
– If candidates are not reached inside 40 days of the end date, it tends to be acknowledged that they were not effective.
– The Mossel Bay Municipality is resolved to consent to the necessities of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, for the progression of recently impeded and impaired people.